We offer our assistance in solving problems related to personal income tax (PIT) from the point of view of an individual taxpayer as well as the employer acting as the tax remitter.


Our services cover the following issues:


  • advice as regards international assignments of employees and expatriate employment,
  • determining of tax burden of foreigners working in Poland,
  • consulting related to defining residence for tax purposes,
  • preparation of personal income tax returns for both tax residents and non-residents as well as all necessary documents related to working or conducting other activities in Poland (e.g. registration for tax purposes),
  • PIT and social security reviews for tax remitters.